Welcome to our CHILLAFISH world
Toys dedicated to playful innovation and active skills developmentDiscover SkatieSkootie
Classy ladies ride a funky BMXie 2
BMXie2 is our top, lightweight balance bike with integrated footrest, super easy steering and adjustable seat.Want one too !
Let's go riding
Monzi is our 4-wheel gocart with automatic forward-backward gears in a stunning design.Take me to Monzi-RS gocart
In the spotlight
Monzi-RS - badass foldable go-cart
The Chillafish Monzi RS is an innovative foldable pedal go-kart to unleash the inner speed demon of your child. With four different colors, one great clean but authentic Chillafish design, Monzi RS has the looks of a real race car.
- Innovative foldable pedal go-kart in a stunning retro-modern race design with forward and backward pedaling function.
- For active kids of 3 to 7 years, perfect to have fun and play like a real race car.
- Easy seat adjustment; no tools required to adjust the seat back and forth.
- Airless upsized 12 inch no-puncture RubberSkin wheels can make you race at lightning speed; RubberSkin tires have great grip, never run flat and no need to inflate them.
- Foldable for easy storage: the backrest of the seat folds down without tools, you unscrew the steering wheel and the steering column folds down to reduce the size.
- Wall mount is included; just hang it up to save space
- The automatic AFR-hub allows you to easily pedal forward and backward with freewheel in both directions !!
- Lucky there’s still the hand brake when you go too fast.
- Trunk in the front: to bring along a toy or snack for the ride.
- Fun on four wheels, forward, backward, speedy racing and easy to store, what more does your race devil need?
News and blogpostsRead more
The gradual balance concept
The “gradual balance” concept Learning balance and motor skills at your child’s pace. Until just a few years ago, the concept of a balance trainer bike (a bike...
Chillafish driver license - update
Get your driver license! Every year we send out 1000's of driver licenses around the world to get our little riders this small extra surprise. Now we made it...